Are you housing insecure or homeless? Mission College is participating in the County-wide 100-Day Challenge to house college students. Click here for details.
We Are Glad You Are a Student!
Most Popular Links
These are our most popular links:
- Academic Calendar
- Placement & Assessment Services
- Campus Map
- Career Center / Jobs Site
- Class Catalog
- Class Search / Schedule
- Commencement / Graduation
- Directory and Campus Hours
- Degrees / Academic Departments
- Directory / Hours of Operation
- Event Calendar
- Financial Aid
- Health Services
- Student Government & Clubs
- Student ID Cards
- Transfer Center • Transfer Agreements/Articulation
- Free VTA Smart Pass
- WVM Email Address (for Canvas, online access)
I am looking for...
Let's see if these might help
Click here for all yours student portals (My Mission Portal, Canvas, Degreeworks, Assessment Tools, WVM Student Email, online Orientation, Career Coach, My Path) all in one place.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
ask.missioncollege.edu for all your questions
- Where do I get a new "WVM" email to access Canvas or my online classes? Click here for helpful instructions on the new "WVM" email address for students.
- How do I find my student ID number? Click here for help.
- How do I check my grades? Log into My Mission Portal. Grades will be posted two weeks after the term.
- How do I withdraw from a course? Log into My Mission Portal and withdraw. More details from Admissions from Withdrawal.
- How do I clear a prerequisite? Students will need to fill out a Prequisite form with Admissions. More details are here.
- Where are academic calendars? Click here for important dates
- How do I find a job? Stop by our Career Center in SEC or go to jobs.missioncollege.edu for available jobs.
Student Support Programs
The Mission Saints are the athletics wing of the college at missionsaints.comGo to Athletics
Disability support for students with reasonable accommodations to help them succeed.Go to DSPS
Support services to students with economic, educational or language challenges, often first gen students.Go to EOPS
Providing highly motivated students enriched experiences and challenging coursework.Honors Program
Our students speak 33 different languages and we welcome them to campusTo to International
Community of students majoring in math, engineering or science who are looking to transfer.Go to MESA
A community centered on helping under represented students get into 4-year colleges with mentors and class work.Go to Puente
Helping students from low income, disabled or first gen students graduate and transfer.Go to TRIO
Report an Incident / Get Help
We care about our students, here are some resources that can help! For more services, see our Mission Cares page on our website.
Health Related Services
Report an Incident
- Accreditation Complaint Policy
- Incident Report Form
- Student Grievance Form
- Campus SaVE Act
- District Police
- Evening Duty Administrator • 408-590-2657
We are committed to your success! - Office of the Vice President of Student Services