Forms & Requests
NOTE: The forms below are in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader, we recommend you download Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader from Adobe's web site.
Download and print the form you need, fill it out completely and submit it to the Admissions & Records Office. All Forms are fillable.
- AB 540 and AB 2000 - California Nonresident Tuition Exemption
- 1098T form. Log into My Mission Portal, go to Student Account, tax notification and then the year
- Application for Degrees and Certificates
- Authorization for Release of Information to Others
- Audit Form
- Course Substitution Form
- Credit By Examination
- CSUGEB / IGETC Certification Request Form
- GE Reciprocity
- Information Change Form
- Loss of Priority Registration/BOG Fee Waiver Appeal Form
- Overlapping Form
- Dual Enrollment Form
- Pass - No Pass Grade Option Request
- Petition for Reinstatement
- Petition for Residency Reclassification
- Prerequisite Challenge Form
- Student Petition Form
- Transcript Requests
This form is used to request an evaluation of courses taken at other schools to determine applicability to the General Education for the Associates Degree (AA/AS), Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T/AS-T), CSU GE-B or IGETC.
Processing time for all evaluations is at least 6-8 weeks.
Official transcripts from other colleges must be provided by the student.
Transcripts from other colleges that were previously submitted to the Records Office are purged after 5 years.
All evaluations are mailed to the student - no pick up.
Certifications are mailed to the indicated college or university (a Transcript Request Form is required).
For evaluation of major courses, the student must meet with the Department Chair of his/her major. A signed Course Substitution Form must be submitted to Admissions & Records.
The student must keep his/her records for future counseling appointments.
Meet with a Counselor for questions regarding your completed evaluation.