Steps to Apply
Apply for Admission
- Create an OpenCCC Apply Account - Once you create your account, you will receive an email with your OpenCCCapply
- Note: Your CCCID number is not your Mission College student ID#, you must complete
your Application for Admissions.
- Submit an Application for Admission - Within 24 hours, you will receive an email with your student ID number, password,
and registration information. Need Help? View a tutorial video.
- F-1 international students cannot apply using this online application. You must submit
the International Student Application.
- Explore college resources on MyPath.
Tips for Returning Students
- If you previously attended Mission College (and missed a semester), you have to re-activate
your student ID number.
- Submit the application for admission via CCC apply to re-activate.
Tips for High School Students
- See the step-by-step application process for the Dual Enrollment Program.
- Note: Your CCCID number is not your Mission College student ID#, you must complete your Application for Admissions.
Apply for Financial Aid
Complete Your Guided Self-Placement
Mission College students are required to complete the Guided-Self Placement. This tool will help determine which Math and/or English class might be appropriate, if you choose to take one. This is a one-time requirement.
- Please go to My Mission Portal and select “Mission College Students”
- Select the “My Math/English Placements” icon under “My Student Success Tools” and follow instructions.
- If you are seeking an ESL (English as a Second Language) placement, access the ESL placement information (after receiving your student ID number.)
- To register for transfer level English and Math courses, you need to log in and accept or complete your placement prior to registration.
Complete Required Orientation
Students can complete the orientation by selecting one of the options below:
- Complete the self-paced online orientation. View the tutorial on how to access this orientation.
- Enroll in a counseling class (COU 000A, COU 005, COU 023, or COU 0145B.)
Declare your Vaccination Status
Select & Register for Classes