New to Mission College? Start Here!
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Discover majors and in-demand careers based on your interests on Career Coach.
- Explore college resource on MyPath (A new application experience that can help you to explore careers, find out about
the various types of financial aid available, and find other helpful information and
- Chat with the Welcome Center, submit your request for assitance, or call (408) 855-5083. For help in filling out your application to Mission College.
- Consider submitting the FAFSA, (the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.) Visit financialaid.missioncollege.edu for more information.
- After applying you will receive a Mission College Student ID number in 2-3 business days.
DETERMINE YOUR PLACEMENT
- Most students must complete the Placement Assistance Tool prior to registering for classes. Login to My Mission Portal to complete the Placement Assitance Tool. For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have completed classes elsewhere or passed AP exams that you would like to be considered for course placement, visit prerequisites.missioncollege.edu.
- Go to My Mission Portal to complete the self-paced, online orientation.
- For a more comprehensive orientation, register for COU 000A - Orientation to Mission College or COU 005, 023 or 145B
- Watch this short video for instructions on how to access this orientation.
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- Once you have your student ID number, you can go online to the Mission College Student
Portal at My Mission Portal to enroll in classes and pay fees on or after your assigned registration date.
- For assistance, chat with the Welcome Center, submit your request for assistance, or call (408) 855-5083.
- For help with your student ID number, chat with the Welcome Center, submit your request for assistance, or call (408) 855-5083.
- If you lost your student ID number
CREATE AN EDUCATION PLAN WITH A COUNSELOR
- Schedule a counseling appointment at counseling.missioncollege.edu or email email@example.com
- Once you have completed an educational plan with a counselor, you will be able to access it at any time through the My Mission Portal. Watch these short videos for instructions on how to access your educational plan.
Thank you for your interest in Mission College!