Welcome to Mission College. Please find advice about how to apply below.
Helpful Tutorials and Advice
- Video Tutorial on Applying for Admission • English • Spanish • Japanese.
- Habla Espanol? Spanish Micro Site.
- Nói tiếng Việt? Vietnamese Micro Site.
- Video Tutorial on Using My Mission Portal.
- Steps to Apply (PDF) English • Spanish • Vietnamese.
- FAQs Answered in: Espanol •日本語 •русский • Tiếng Việt.
- New to Mission? Start Here.
Steps to Apply
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Submit the application for admission via CCC Apply. View a tutorial video.
- Explore college resource on MyPath.
- Apply for Financial Aid by submitting the FAFSA, (the Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and /or the CA Dream Act Application.
- Visit financialaid.missioncollege.edu for information.
DETERMINE YOUR PLACEMENT
- Go to My Mission Portal to complete the self-paced, online orientation.
- View tutorial video on getting started.
- Students can only sign up for orientation after they register for their first class.
For assistance, connect with the Counseling Center.
SELECT & REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- Meet with a counselor to identify classes.
- Register and pay fees on your assigned registration date using the My Mission Portal.
- For help with class registration, connect with the Welcome Center.
- For help with paying for classes, connect with Financial Aid.
- For help with using My Mission Portal, watch this video.