Welcome to Mission College. Please find advice about how to apply to Mission College below.
Helpful Tutorials and Advice
- Video Tutorial on Applying for Admission • English • Spanish • Japanese
- Habla Espanol? Spanish Micro Site
- Video Tutorial on Using My Mission Portal
- Steps to Apply (PDF) English • Spanish • Vietnamese
- FAQs Answered in: Espanol •日本語 •русский • Tiếng Việt
- New to Mission? Start Here
Steps to Apply to Mission College
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Explore college resource on MyPath.
- Apply for Financial Aid by submitting the FAFSA, (the Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and /or the CA Dream Act Application. Visit financialaid.missioncollege.edu for more information.
For Help: Connect with the Welcome Center.
Lose your student ID number after applying? Find it here
DETERMINE YOUR PLACEMENT
- Clear Prerequisites if applicable.
For Help: Connect with Placement and Assessment Services.
- Go to My Mission Portal to complete the self-paced, online orientation. View tutorial video on getting started.
For Help: Connect with the Counseling Center.
SELECT & REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- Meet with a counselor to identify classes.
- Register and pay fees on your assigned registration date using the MY Mission Portal.
For Help: with class selection, connect with the Counseling Center.
For Help: with class registration, connect with the Welcome Center.
For Help: with paying for classes, connect with Financial Aid.
For Help: Using My Mission Portal (video)
CREATE AN EDUCATION PLAN WITH A COUNSELOR
- Schedule a counseling appointment at counseling.missioncollege.edu or email email@example.com
For Help: Connect with the Counseling Center
Note: Priority Registration can be earned through completion of Steps 2, 3 and 5. See Student Success and Support site for details.