Mission College Admissions
Instructions on how to apply below.
Vaccine and No Masks
- Masks are no longer required starting April 4. Read the updated details.
- You must complete our Covid-19 Self-Screening Requirement when on campus available by downloading our Mobile App.
The app also allows you to search and pay for classes, log into Canvas, find a map, and chat with us on the go!
- Students taking in-person classes or accessing in-person services must be vaccinated.
Vaccine and No Masks Masks are no longer required starting April 4. Read the updated details. You must complete our Covid-19 Self-Screening Requirement when on campus available by downloading our Mobile App. The app also allows you to search and pay for classes, log into Canvas, find a map, and chat with us on the go! Students taking in-person classes or accessing in-person services must be vaccinated. You will not be able to register until you provide this information. Declare Your Vaccination Status, District Vaccine Policy for Students Free PCR Testing on Campus
Tutorials and Advice
- Video Tutorial on Applying for Admission English • Spanish Japanese.
- Habla Espanol? Spanish Micro Site.
- Nói tiếng Việt? Vietnamese Micro Site.
- Video Tutorial on Using My Mission Portal.
- Steps to Apply (PDF) English Spanish Vietnamese.
- FAQs Answered in: Espanol •日本語 русский • Tiếng Việt.
- New to Mission? Start Here.
Steps to Apply
Apply for Admission
- Submit the application for admission via CCC Apply. View a tutorial video.
- F-1 international students: Submit the International Student Application
- Explore college resources on MyPath.
- Apply for Financial Aid by submitting the FAFSA, (the Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and /or the CA Dream Act Application.
- Visit financialaid.missioncollege.edu for information.
- Please go to My Mission Portal and sign in. Then select “Mission College Students”
- Select the “My Math/English Placements” icon under “My Student Success Tools” and follow instructions.
- If you are seeking an ESL (English as a Second Language) placement, access the ESL placement information (after receiving your student ID number.)
- To register for transfer level English and Math courses, you need to log in and accept or complete your placement prior to registration.
- Go to My Mission Portal to complete the self-paced, online orientation. View the tutorial video on getting started.
- Students can only sign up for orientation after they register for their first class. For assistance, connect with the Counseling Center.
- Explore college resource on MyPath. Watch this video on how to use MyPath.
Select & Register for Classes
- Vaccination Status or Exemption required for in-person classes/services.
- Meet with a counselor to identify classes.
- Register and pay fees on your assigned registration date using the My Mission Portal.
- For help with class registration, connect with the Welcome Center.
- For help with paying for classes, connect with Financial Aid.
- Read about how to use My Mission Portal.