Apply to Mission College
Get Your Student ID
Find student ID number. A student ID will need to be re-activated through CCC Apply if you miss a semester and want to register for classes.
Let Us Help You ApplyIf you ever need help or get stuck, go to welcome.missioncollege.edu. You may also live chat with our Welcome Center from this page.
Apply for Admission
- Apply via CCC Apply.
- You'll receive a Student ID Number (G01234567) within 24 hours. The CCCID number is
not your Mission College ID number.
- F-1 international students cannot apply using CCC Apply. They must submit their information via the International
Student Application at iis.missioncollege.edu.
- High School students will need to have a counselor or principal sign off on their courses. See hs.missioncollege.edu for details.
- Explore college resources on MyPath.
Declare Vaccination Status
- Declare your vaccination status.
- If you're taking in-person classes, you must declare your vaccaination status or provide
a medical or religious exemption.
- The declaration is option for online classes.
- The information will be verified by our vendor, Pyramed through a state database and
followed up on by Health Services if there are any discrepancies.
Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the Placement Process for math and English from within your My Mission Portal
- Clear Prerequisites from prior experience or college classes, if applicable, via the assessment website.
- If you are taking ESL for credit classes, complete a separate ESL assessment
- For Help: Assessment.missioncollege.edu
Meet with a Counselor
- Ask a counselor to help select your classes or set up an Ed Plan.
- Contact Counseling.missioncollege.edu to schedule an appointment or stop by the Student Engagement Center on the first floor.
Register and Pay