Admissions & Records
Admissions and Records is where students start their relationship with Mission College. Everything you need to know to become a student is outlined in detail.
This includes how to register, waitlisting a class, residency requirements, finding your student ID, auditing a class, and much more.
Visit Us in SEC 118 or Join Us Online. Let Us Help!
Get assistance with registration, admissions, transcripts, and more.
In-Person Counter Services
- Monday/Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday/Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Saturday 12/3/22: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Live Chat & Zoom Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fridays: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Live Chat and Zoom with Us
- Click on the 'May I help you?' box on the bottom right. 'Ask Clara' will appear.
- Type 'I'd like to live chat.'
- During 'Live Chat' hours, college staff will be available to assist you.
- For student account questions, be prepared to turn on your camera and provide a valid picture ID.