Admissions & Records
Admissions and Records is where students start their relationship with Mission College. Everything you need to know to become a student is outlined in detail.
This includes how to register, waitlisting a class, residency requirements, finding your student ID, auditing a class, and much more.
Visit Us in SEC 118 or Join Us Online.
Let Us Help! Get assistance with registration, admissions, transcripts, and more.
Staff are available on Live Chat and Zoom using 'Ask Clara.'
In-Person Counter Services
- Monday/Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday/Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Live Chat & Zoom Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fridays: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Live Chat and Zoom with Us
- Click on the 'May I help you?' box on the bottom right. 'Ask Clara' will appear.
- Type 'I'd like to live chat.'
- During 'Live Chat' hours, college staff will be available to assist you.
- For student account questions, be prepared to turn on your camera and provide a valid picture ID.