Scholarships at Mission College
Mission College offers a variety of scholarships ranging from $50 to several thousand dollars per year. Eligibility may vary based on fields of study, community and/or college involvement, and/or financial need. All continuing Mission College students and new students, including graduating high school students, and transferring students may apply.
Current Scholarships Available
2021-22 Mission College General Scholarships
New, returning, continuing or transfer Mission College Scholarship opportunities are available. The deadline to apply is Wednesday March 24, 2021.
Latinos In Technology Scholarship
Mission Promise Program
Mission College is proud to be expanding our Mission Promise Program to make college more affordable for our new, first-time college students! Eligible students will have their enrollment fees paid for their first two years AND get up to $1,000 to pay for books or other educational expenses.
Dreamers: Scholarship opportunity for undocumented and/or DACA recipients
STEM: Science Technology Engineering & Math (STEM) Scholarship Opportunities
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers: www.asme.org/career-education/scholarships-and-grants/scholarship-and-loans
- Gates Millennium: www.gmsp.org
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund: www.hsf.net/
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation: www.jkcf.org/
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers: www.aiche.org/community/awards/student-awards-competitions
- Society of Women Engineers: societyofwomenengineers.swe.org/
External Scholarships New opportunities!
Additional scholarship resources and link.
- pointfoundation.org (LGBTQI+ Scholarship Opportunity)
- Latinos in Technology (includes Business and Nursing)
- Pivotalnow.org (Foster Youth Scholarship Opportunity)
- Soroptomist-Live Your Dream Award New!
- Lockhead Martin Vocational Scholarship
- Live Your Dream Award NEW! (Due Nov. 15)
- VAPW Scholarship Application (Vietnamese American Professional Women Association of Silicon Valley Deadline April 1)