Scholarships at Mission College
Mission College offers a variety of scholarships ranging from $50 to several thousand dollars per year. Eligibility may vary based on fields of study, community and/or college involvement, and/or financial need. All continuing Mission College students and new students, including graduating high school students, and transferring students may apply.
2020-21 Mission College General Scholarships-Deadline Extended-Apply Now!
New, Returning, Continuing or Transfer Scholarships for you. A new online application is now open. Deadline Extended to 4/10/2020 !! Click here for more details!
Mission Promise Program
Mission College is proud to be expanding our Mission Promise Program to make college more affordable for our new, first-time college students! Eligible students will have their enrollment fees paid for their first 2 years AND get up to $1,000 to pay for books or other educational expenses. Find out more.
Dreamers: Scholarship opportunity for undocumented and/or DACA recipients
STEM: Science Technology Engineering & Math (STEM) Scholarship Opportunities
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers: www.asme.org/career-education/scholarships-and-grants/scholarship-and-loans
- Gates Millennium: www.gmsp.org
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund: www.hsf.net/
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation: www.jkcf.org/
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers: www.aiche.org/community/awards/student-awards-competitions
- Society of Women Engineers: societyofwomenengineers.swe.org/
Additonal: Additional scholarship resources and link.
- pointfoundation.org (LGBTQIA+ Scholarship Opportunity)
- Pivotalnow.org (Foster Youth Scholarship Opportunity)
- Lockhead Martin Vocational Scholarship
- VAPW Scholarship Application (Vietnamese American Professional Women Association of Silicon Valley Deadline April 1)
Thank you for your interest in Mission College!