Get Help From Your Ambassadors with Cranium Cafe
How to Use Cranium Cafe
- Directions for creating an account
- Instructions for using a Cranium Cafe Virtual Lobby
- Activate your Webcam & Microphone for Cranium Cafe
- Directions for using the Front Desk Assistant
Please click below for the options available for this area.
How to Use Cranium Cafe Directions for creating an account Instructions for using a Cranium Cafe Virtual Lobby Activate your Webcam & Microphone for Cranium Cafe Directions for using the Front Desk Assistant Please click below for the options available for this area.
Welcome to Mission College!
Our goal is to provide new and continuing students a supportive entry into Mission College by assisting students with:
- Applying to the college and registering for classes
- Applying for Financial Aid and filling out the FAFSA, CA Dream Act, or BOG Waiver
- Campus tours & information
- Scholarship resources
- Information and connecting students to other support services
- Helpful links to get you started
How we can help
Extends College Services: We assist students to better understand and utilize the support programs and services offered at Mission College (e.g. EOPS, MESA, the Math Lab and many more.)
Offers Individualized Support: Students can receive one-on-one assistance and mentoring from our student ambassadors.
Helps Struggling Students: The Center provides Student Peer Advising to assist students with academic success.
Promotes Family Involvement: The Center promotes the educational support of family and friends for students by organizing family orientations and college tours.
Encourages Communication: The Welcome Center facilitates student focus groups on issues and topics which impact a student's educational experience.
Thank you for visiting Mission College!