Placement and Assessment Services is here to assist with the placement process for English, Math, and English as a Second Language (ESL) courses.
*All students have the right to access transfer-level coursework in Math and English, and academic credit ESL coursework. Mission College uses your high school performance data to determine placement in English and Math, and offers a guided self-placement option for those unable to provide this data or for those who wish to explore the range of course offerings.
- Additional information about placement for English and Math Courses
- Addditional information about placement for English as a Second Language (ESL) Courses
Additionally, we offer assistance with various assessment processes which can help you achieve your educational goals more quickly by connecting you with various methods to benefit from your prior learning, including learning from high school, other colleges, standardized exams, military service, and more.
- Clear Prerequisites with Prior Learning
- Earn Credit for Coursework Completed at Other Colleges
- Earn Credit for Military Service
- Earn Credit for AP, IB, or CLEP Exams
- Challenge a Mission College Course via Credit by Internal Exam
Hours of Operation
|Nov 11||Nov 12||Nov 13||Nov 14||Nov 15|
|Nov 18||Nov 19||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22
|Nov 25||Nov 26||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29|
We are closed on college holidays.