We offer three types of food assistance to students: Second Harvest Food Bank, lunch vouchers to the Mission College Cafeteria (Saint's Café), and eGift cards to Walmart. Learn more about schedules and how to access each type of help below.
Free Nutritious Snacks
In an attempt to support students and their wellbeing, the Office of Student Activities has launched “Hunger Free Campus Initiative” that provides healthy snacks and drinks for students.*
Students can pick up their free snack and drink at the participating locations:
- Campus Center Information Desk (1st floor, across Bookstore)
- Welcome Center (1st floor, SEC lobby area)
- Counseling Center (SEC-139)
- STEM Center
For any questions and feedback, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Snacks and drinks are available in limited quantities during the hours of operation at each location. Please be mindful of your food and drink allergies. We encourage you to check the Nutritional Facts and ingredients list before choosing consuming snacks and/or drinks.
- CalFresh response to COVID-19.
- CalFresh - monthly benefits to assist low-income households in purchasing food they need to maintain adequate nutritional levels. (CalFresh = SNAP = EBT = Food Stamps)
- Would you like to meet with a CalFresh representative? Make an appointment with our Mission College representative for more information on applying for CalFresh.