Student Activities Office
If you want to be more involved on campus and learn about leadership development, the Student Activities staff is available to guide you in the right direction.
Student Email Address
All students in order to access Canvas/Online classes must optain a "WVM" student email address.
What Student Activities Oversees
- Associated Student Government
- Saint Squad
- Inter-Club Council and campus organizations via
- Info Desk
- Student ID cards
- Staff and Faculty ID cards
- VTA Smart Pass
- Quiet Room
- Club Room
- Game Room
- Conference Room Reservations
- Equipment Rentals (pool cues, air hockey puck and paddles, etc.)
- Flyer Posting
- Free Speech Area
- ATM (Available at 1st floor Campus Center)
- GoPrint stations (Available at 1st floor Campus Center, 1st floor SEC building - next to KJ's Cafe, 2nd floor SEC building)
- School Supplies Vending Machine (Available at 1st floor Gilmor Building.)
Service Area Outcomes
- SAO 1: ASG, Campus Clubs, Faculty, Staff and Students of Mission College will be provided with orientation like training such as parliamentary procedures, student leadership and financial management each semester.
- SAO 2: The ASG and campus clubs will be presented with several training workshops each semester to understand Parliamentary procedures.
- SAO 3: The Office of Student Activities shall provide quality customer service to the Mission College community and general public.