Student Activities Office
The dedicated staff in the Office of Student Activities (second floor of the Campus Center, Room 231) is here to help you enhance your student life and Mission College experience! If you want to be more involved on campus and learn about leadership development, the Student Activities staff is available to guide you in the right direction.
All students who pay their fees get a free VTA Eco Pass to ride transit for free!Read More
2nd Harvest Foodbank
The first Wednesday of every month during the school year we provide a free food pantry.Read More
What Student Activities Oversees
The Office of Student Activities oversees the following within the Campus Center:
- Associated Student Government
- Saint Squad
- Inter-Club Council and campus organizations via
- Info Desk
- Student ID cards
(Distribution date on Wednesday, August 22, 2018)
- Staff and Faculty ID cards
- VTA Smart Pass
(Distribution date on Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- Quiet Room
- Club Room
- Game Room
- Conference Room Reservations
- Equipment Rentals (pool cues, air hockey puck and paddles, etc.)
- Flyer Posting
- Free Speech Area
- ATM (Available at 1st floor Campus Center)
- GoPrint stations (Available at 1st floor Campus Center, 1st floor SEC building - next to KJ's Cafe, 2nd floor SEC building)
- School Supplies Vending Machine (Available at 1st floor Gilmor Building )
- Vend Natural Machine (Available at 1st floor Campus Center)
Service Area Outcomes
- SAO 1: ASG, Campus Clubs, Faculty, Staff and Students of Mission College will be provided
with orientation like training such as parliamentary procedures, student leadership
and financial management each semester.
- SAO 2: The ASG and campus clubs will be presented with several training workshops each semester
to understand Parliamentary procedures.
- SAO 3: The Office of Student Activities shall provide quality customer service to the Mission College community and general public.
Thanks for your interest in being a student at Mission!