Job Placement Center
Whether choosing a first career or preparing for a mid-life career change, use our resources to assist in making important decisions.
Students looking for career counseling should talk to a Counselor.
- A computerized database of occupational information (Eureka) available in the Career Center.
- Web-Based Resources
- Vocational Biographies
- Reference books on careers and career choices
- Professional career advisor available for consultation
- Career/Interest Assessment tool
Service Area Outcomes
SAO 1: Students that meet with a Career and Transfer Center staff member to explore careers
will receive an occupational outlook data report.
SAO 2: Students that meet with a Career and Transfer Center staff member to explore transfer campuses will receive transfer information packets.
By using the Career Center services I will learn:
- To articulate my career and academic goals in relation to my personal values and interests.
- To identify ways in which my skills and personality traits impact how I relate to others in my academic, work, and personal settings.
- To utilize the job search components on EUREKA and Job Advisor.