What We Offer
Whether choosing a first career or preparing for a mid-life career change, use our resources to assist you in making important decisions.
- Choosing a career based on your major.
- See the latest internship opportunities.
- Watch previous videos with Career Bytes with various employers in our region.
- Video on Best Practices for Writing Resumes and Getting Internships.
- Contact email@example.com to help you prepare for these jobs and tips on getting an opportunity to interview!
- For help with practicing for interviews go to Big Interview and make an account.
- SAO 1: Students that meet with a Career and Transfer Center staff member to explore careers will receive an occupational outlook data report.
- SAO 2: Students that meet with a Career and Transfer Center staff member to explore transfer campuses will receive transfer information packets.
By using the Career Center services I will learn:
- To articulate my career and academic goals in relation to my personal values and interests.
- To identify ways in which my skills and personality traits impact how I relate to others in my academic, work, and personal settings.
- To utilize the job search components on EUREKA and Job Advisor.