High School, ROP, and Adult School Students
Articulation Info for Partners
High Schools, Adult Schools & ROPs
Start the process of establishing an Articulation Agreement by emailing email@example.com.
Articulation agreements, once formalized are effective for a two-year period. Currently, Mission College’s High School, ROP, and Adult Articulations span the period from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2022.
New and Renewal Course Articulation Forms
- Renewal of 2020-2022 CTE Course Articulation Agreement for 2022-2024 Form
- New 2022-2024 CTE Course Articulation Form
CTE Course Articulation Directory
The directories below contain articulation agreements. The 2020-2022 directory holds renewed and new approved agreements.
Our next Articulation Day, Saturday, Apil 16, 2022- Save the Date!
During Articulation Day, college faculty, college administrators, and secondary teachers work collaboratively to review, approve, and articulate courses. View the articulation directories below to find your active articulated courses.
- Mission College CTE Course Articulation Guide for Adult School and High School Teachers
- Articulation Process Chart for CATEMA using schools
- Articulation Process Chart for non-CATEMA using schools
CTE Articulated Credit Request
For students to receive college credit, an active articulation agreement must be in place between the school and Mission College at the time the student was enrolled in the class.
- CATEMA Student Login Assistance
- CATEMA Student StartGuide
- View CATEMA Training - Instructors
- CATEMA Teacher StartGuide: for teachers creating CATEMA courses. This link is for schools with existing 2020-2022 CTE Articulation Agreements.
- CATEMA Q&A
- Articulated courses alignment with CTE Degrees and Certificates
Now Accepting Proposals for 2022-24
CTE Course Articulation Agreements
Mission College is now acceprting articulation agreement for 2022-2024 academic years. Teachers may access the Course Outline of Record (COR) to propose new agreements. The agreement forms can be found under the "Instructor Forms" link, which is found on the ctearticulation.missioncollege.edu website.
- Mission College Course Outline Directory (COD): for course articulation proposals
- See the Course Articulation Guide 2022-2024
- You may use this parent letter for parents/guardians of students enrolled in your Mission College CTE Articulated course.
- Association for Career & Technical Education
- California Career Education Information and additional career information
- California Statewide Pathways
- California Community Colleges Academic Senate
- Statewide Career Pathways: Creating School to College Articulation
- Tech Prep: National Tech Prep Association
- CORD (Center for Occupational Research and Design)
- Workbased Learning Resource Center Tool Kit
- Association for Career and Technical Education
- State's Career Clusters
- National Association of State Directors of Career and Technical Education Consortium
- The National Centers for Career and Technical Education
U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Education Tech Prep site:
- State Tech Prep Coordinators
- Department of Education website