Tips to Getting Started
To find out if there is an active agreement established between your school and Mission College view the articulation directory below. Active agreements must in place in order for credit to be granted to the student.
Costs and Fees - Free!
- Dual Enrollment (DE) students pay only the health fee and the rest of the classes are free! DE students are limited to a maximum of three courses and are not to exceed eight units for each term.
- 2020-2022 Course Articulation Directory
For Students - How to Apply
- Begin the process in 9th grade.
- Talk with your high school teacher, counselor, or principal about high school articulated
courses at your school.
- If you have any specific questions, meet with the Career Education Pathways instructor in your chosen field. They are listed on our
table of articulations.
- View a college application tutorial on YouTube for high school seniors.
- Enroll in an articulated course at your high school.
APPLY FOR A COLLEGE ID
- Complete the Mission College application to obtain a college ID.
- If you have forgotten your ID number, you may retrieve it using this tool.
CREATE A CATEMA ACCOUNT
- Create a CATEMA account. Please seek the guidance of your high school teacher or counselor
for assistance. Review a guide to get started.
- You may also contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPLETE THE COURSE
- Complete the course with a, "B" or an "A" to qualify for the articulated college credit.