Free Career Training 

High School, Adult School, and ROP Students

Costs and Fees - Free!

  • Dual Enrollment (DE) students pay only the health fee and the rest of the classes are free! DE students are limited to a maximum of three courses and are not to exceed eight units for each term.
  • Frequently Asked Questions.

2021-22 Dates/DeadlinesCourse Articulation Guide2020-22 Articulation Directory

Students work together at a table.

Career Training Programs

Business, Accounting, Hospitality Management, Computer Applications, Web Development, and more. Choose your interest.

View Programs
Students with graduation caps are pictured from behind as they wait in a crowd for the commencement ceremony.

How to Apply

Find out if your school is participating and how to apply. Courses are free and offered throughout our CTE programs at Mission.

How to Apply

Earn College Credit 

In today's job market, most careers require education beyond high school. earn college credit toward a certificate or degree which lead to a career, or transfer to a four-year program.

If you are enrolled at a local high school, regional occupational program, or adult school, you can earn college credit from courses taken at your current school. This happens when faculty and administrators from respective schools meet and work out an arrangement called “Articulation.”

  • Save money. College is expensive. Earn credits for free!
  • Save time. Get a head start on your certificate or degree program.
  • Prepare for highly paid and in-demand careers with relevant and cutting-edge career training.
  • Gain confidence and a sense of success.

Log in to CATEM.A.


Q: How can students request a college transcript?
A: Use the following link to start an electronic transcript request.

Q: Are there instructions to walk students with the portal log in?
A: The Mission College Welcome Center staff can provide log-in assistance.

Q: Question: If I am a senior, but during my freshman year I took an articulated class but didn't sign up for CATEM.A. with Mission College, can I still earn the Articulated Credit?
A: Yes, if you meet the requirements outlined on the CTE Articulation Request form

Q: Can a high school student take college courses while still in high school?
A: Yes, you can learn more about our dual enrollment program at the following link:

Q: Is there a list of high school articulated classes?
A: On the Mission College High School Articulation website is a list of courses that articulate with partner high schools.

Q: Can a high school take an high school articulated class while also taking a dual enrollment class?
A: Yes

Q: Where can one find classes offered at Mission College that a high school student can take during the summer?
A: You can find a list of all classes offered on our course schedule.

Q: Can you provide information on the Mission College enrollment process and important deadlines?
A: Yes ,please visit the following links to view important deadlines and learn what steps to take to apply and enroll.

Q: How can I verify that I’m aligned with the process for earning the articulated college credit?
A: A great place to start is with the high school teacher, whom you took the articulated class with. Remember, you will need to have created your CATEM.A. account.

Q: How will the high school articulated class satisfy degree requirements at another community college?
A: You will need to speak with your college counselor.

Q: Can my Mission College high school articulated class be used / transferred to a different community college or a four-year university?
A: You must first complete your CATEM.A. account with meeting all course requirements for the for the class to be added to your Mission College transcript. After you will need to speak a counselor to determine how the receiving college will utilize the credit(s).

Q: How do the high school college credits help with a degree or certificate at Mission College?
A: You will need to meet with college counselor to learn how your credit will be counted towards degree completion.

Q: Do I need to complete a college application to earn the high school college credits?
A: Yes, a Mission College application is required to earn college credit for articulated classes with the additional completion of setting up your CATEM.A. account.