Free Career Training
High School, Adult School, and ROP Students
Costs and Fees - Free!
- Dual Enrollment (DE) students pay only the health fee and the rest of the classes are free! DE students are limited to a maximum of three courses and are not to exceed eight units for each term.
Career Training Programs
Earn College Credit
In today's job market, most careers require education beyond high school. earn college credit toward a certificate or degree which lead to a career, or transfer to a four-year program.
If you are enrolled at a local high school, regional occupational program, or adult school, you can earn college credit from courses taken at your current school. This happens when faculty and administrators from respective schools meet and work out an arrangement called “Articulation.”
- Save money. College is expensive. Earn credits for free!
- Save time. Get a head start on your certificate or degree program.
- Prepare for highly paid and in-demand careers with relevant and cutting-edge career training.
- Gain confidence and a sense of success.