Earn Your Hospitality DegreeRequest Info
Study food prep, baking, restaurant operations, food and wine, food trucks, sustainable tourism, and more. If you're interested in landing a job in the hospitality industry, consider a degree or certificate from Mission's Hospitality Management program.
Applications are Open
- Read about the benefits of studying in a Hospitality Management program.
- Our program is housed in a dedicated 20,000+ sq ft facility with three fully-equipped kitchens.
- Applications are always open and we offer scholarships for qualified students, ranging from $2500 to $5000.
- Apply your skills in real-life experience to level up.
- Train in a 30-foot, fully-equipped food truck.
- Plan and serve menus in the Bistro.
- Learn more about our hands-on opporunities in Hospitality.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Customer centric approach.
- Management skills.
- Communication skills (bilingual a plus.)
- Cultural awareness in dealing with a variety of backgrounds/customs.
- Strong work ethic and commitment.
- Knowledge of safety requirements and attention to detail.
List of Careers in Hospitality and Tourism
- Hotel worker, including operations, front desk, housekeeping, restaurant staff, and porters.
- Pastry Chef
- Restaurant operations, including cook, server, manager, host, bartender
- Sommelier (expert in wine)
- Restaurant Owner
- Event Management
- Executive Chef
- Catering Manager or Assistant
- Hotel General Manager and management
- Travel Agent and Tour Guide
- Marketing and Public Relations