Graphic Design & Multimedia Department
Build Your Portfolio
Job Market Outlook
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Career PathsIf you don't know what to major in, or you already have a major but don't know how it translates into a career, start here. At Mission we can help you research your major and career options so you can make informed decisions. Read more about Career paths.
Careers in Design
At Mission College, we facilitate degrees and certificates in Digital Illustration, Graphic Arts, Web Design/Development, and Multimedia. Develop a portfolio and prepare for transfer or job interviews. Learn more about Graphic Design jobs.
- Graphic Designer
- Creative Director
- User Experience (UX/UI) Designer
- Production Artist
- Product Developer
- Art Director
- Marketing Specialist
- Multimedia Artist / Animator