Welcome to the Office of Marketing and Public Relations
If the event is submitted in less than two weeks it will have an HD, social post, and be included in the e-blast. If it is less than a week away it will only be in our e-blast.
|Type of Project||Timelines|
* We want to empower our community to own their own content. Please refer to our web updating tutorial page to get started as an editor.
|Graphic Design Projects||
Signage, infographics, flyers, HD Screens, social media posts, sandwich boards.
|Promotional Materials like TShirt||
Start by looking at https://www.promotionaledge.com/ with ideas of what you want and we can get you a quote, and help with the design. The timelines largely depend on our venders, the earlier, the better.
If you are a staff or faculty member, we encourage you to own your program or department pages. Start with this page: https://missioncollege.edu/marketing/omni-cms-documentation/.
Teal / PMS 322 / CMYK: 100-0-33-35 / RGB: 0-123-133 / #007b84
Orange / PMS 145 / CMYK: 0-47-100-8 / RGB: 229-142-26 / #e58e1a
Marketing Office Priorities
- Increasing and maintaining enrollment.
- Promoting events which benefit the students and the MC community.
- Promotion of the college and its programs, which include grant funded programs.
- Requests by the WVM Board and in the name of Accreditation.
- Time and resources available.
Mission College, a non-profit California Community College, reserves the right to take and use photographs, video and electronic images of students and visitors taken on college property and at college-sponsored events for marketing and promotional purposes.
In regards to Marketing emails, due to FERPA requirements we do not share those names/emails with a third-party or outside vendor. Please contact the Marketing Director for further details or if you see something that warrants a response for future use.