If you are a staff or faculty member, we encourage you to own your program or department pages. Start with this page: https://missioncollege.edu/marketing/omni-cms-documentation/.
Teal / PMS 322 / CMYK: 100-0-33-35 / RGB: 0-123-133 / #007b84
Orange / PMS 145 / CMYK: 0-47-100-8 / RGB: 229-142-26 / #e58e1a
Marketing Office Priorities
- Increasing and maintaining enrollment.
- Promoting events which benefit the students and the MC community.
- Promotion of the college and its programs, which include grant funded programs.
- Requests by the WVM Board and in the name of Accreditation.
- Time and resources available.
Mission College, a non-profit California Community College, reserves the right to take and use photographs, video and electronic images of students and visitors taken on college property and at college-sponsored events for marketing and promotional purposes.
In regards to Marketing emails, due to FERPA requirements we do not share those names/emails with a third-party or outside vendor. Please contact the Marketing Director for further details or if you see something that warrants a response for future use.