Environmental Health & Safety Training Center
The EH+S Training Center at Mission College assists our clients to operate in conformance with local, state, and federal environmental, health and safety laws, regulations, ordinances, and regulations.
Our services to business, industry, and public agencies include:
- Provide Relevant and Affordable Environmental Health & Safety Training
- Create Customized Employee Training
- Develop Regional Solutions for Environmental, Health & Safety workforce development
- Assist in Writing and Analyzing Compliance Documents
- Promote Pollution Prevention and Waste Source Reduction
- Serve as an EH&S Referral Resource
Earn REHS Contact Hours
The EHS Training Center is an Approved Accreditation Agency for REHS Contact hours. Now you can maintain your continuing education requirement with approved courses from the Northern California Environmental Health & Safety Training Center.
See our current training schedule or go to the CDPH web site for more information.