How to Apply for Admission
Mission College admits anyone who is 18 years or older OR is/has one of the following:
- is a high school graduate;
- has passed the State Proficiency test;
- has received a General Education Diploma (G.E.D.) or California High School Equivalency Certificate.
- For the Winter Session and Spring Semester, applications will be available beginning October 1.
- For the Summer Session(s) and Fall Semester, applications will be available beginning April 1.
- Online applications have a 48 hour turn-around time after being received.
You will receive two e-mails:
- One with a confirmation number and;
- Another with your student information and registration date.
If you do not receive anything after three days, please contact the Admissions Office.
AB540 Students (Non-ResidentTuition Exemption)
- Assembly Bill 540 (AB540) students are required to submit the AB540 Application along with their Application for Admissions. If you do not know whether you qualify for an exemption, please visit the Residency Requirements page for more details.
- AB 540 and AB 2000 - California Nonresident Tuition Exemption.