The Mission Launch Scholarship
You have big goals. Finding money to pay for college shouldn’t be one of them. With a few easy steps, you could earn free tuition AND get money to help pay your bills.
- Enroll in minimum of 6 units this Winter or Spring semester at Mission College.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Be a CA resident/eligible for non-resident tuition waiver.
- Persist to census date on February 13, 2023
- Students currently enrolled within WVMCCD for the Fall 2022 semester are not eligible for the Mission Launch Scholarship
- Maximum award not to exceed $802 per term
- Award notification by February 24, 2023
- Receive free tuition for the Spring 2023 semester plus up to $250 for educational expenses
- Free parking & VTA SmartPass
- Holistic support from the Mission Cares program and a Success Coach specifically assigned to you
Stronger Together Campaign
We all achieve more together. That’s a fact of life and the Mission way. Mission College students who recruit a friend to Mission College could be eligible for $100.
- The referred student must enroll in at least 3 units by Saturday, January 14, 2023, and persist through census on February 13, 2023.
- The referred student must not have been enrolled at Mission or West Valley colleges for the Fall 2022 semester.
- The referring student must be currently enrolled in Spring 2023 classes at Mission College to receive their award.
- This incentive is limited to the first 100 participants.
- Stronger Together awards will be disbursed by February 24, 2023.
- Continuing students receive $100 & new students are eligible for the Mission Launch Scholarship
- Research shows peer to peer support leads to higher college success & graduation rates
- Holistic support from the Mission Cares program and committed staff
Mission Promise Scholarship - Make College More Affordable
The Mission Promise program is designed to make college more affordable for our first-time college students from Santa Clara Unified and beyond. The Program covers two years of tuition and up to $1,000 for books and other educational expenses. Learn more about the Mission Promise Scholarship.
The Mission Promise Scholarship Application is now available for Spring 2024! Complete the short form. Limited funding is available. Awards will be administered until funding runs out. Please reach out to email@example.com any questions.