Financial Aid is Available for Foster Youth
See the Mission College Financial Aid website.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is designed to help meet direct educational expenses including tuition, books, supplies and costs associated with attending college. Complete your application online.
- California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) provides California specific financial assistance for students. Find out what resources are available.
- I Can Afford College is a financial aid awareness initiative for students.
- Federal Student Financial Assistance Have specific questions about the process of applying for FAFSA? Want to learn more about the various types of financial assistance available? This site can answer all financial aid related questions.
- FYSI: College and Financial Aid Resources for Students a step-by-step guide on how to apply and enroll in a community college.