Paying for College / Payment Plans
Students are required to pay for their classes at the time of enrollment, but there are some options!
California College Promise Grant waives enrollment fees and a portion of the parking permit charged to eligible California residents.
Financial aid takes on different forms.
- Grants: free money
- Work study: money earned through employment on cmapus
- Loans: money that has to be paid back with interest
- Scholarships: money received after being selected as a qualified applicant
Financial Aid applications can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks to 4-6 weeks, depending on what is submitted. This page describes the process.
- >> Click College Web Services,
- >> select Student Account
- >> NelNet Payment Options
Fall 2020 NelNet Payment Plan Timeline
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months For Payments|
|2||Sept & Oct|
Note: All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately. Be sure to check out mycollegepaymentplan.com/wvmc for more details.