See application dates and upcoming information sessions.
Nursing Assistant CertificateApply Today Application Period
September 18, 2023 @ 10 a.m. (opens)
October 18, 2023 @ 4 p.m. (closes)
- Certified Nursing Assistants Provide direct care in various healthcare settings.
- Prepare for the the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP) certification exam.
- Nursing Assistant Certificate Requirements
Nursing Assistant (NA) Program
Become a Nursing Assistant - Mission is an accredited Certified Nursing Assistant School in Santa Clara, California. CNAs are in high demand and will be increasingly sought after as Americans continue to age.
Information for Nursing Assistant Applicants - Fall 2023
Information for Nursing Assistant Applicants - Spring 2024
Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs and Salary
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) duties often call for the following skills.
- Patient monitoring
- Diagnostic testing
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Proficient in patient care and safety
- Customer service
- Infection control
- Patience and empathy
Career PathsIf you don't know what to major in, or you already have a major but don't know how it translates into a career, start here. At Mission we can help you research your major and career options so you can make informed decisions. Read more about Career paths.
Select Jobs in the Field
CNAs work in many healthcare environments including the following.
- Long-term residential facilities
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Rehabilitation centers
- Adult daycare centers