Virtual Tours and Outreach from Four-Year Colleges and Universities
In compliance with the Higher Education Guidance on Novel Coronavirus or COVID-19 by the California Department of Public Health, West Valley/Mission Community College District has entered into a shelter in place.
Currently, the Transfer Center is closed to the public, but will continue to serve students through virtual services. The following restrictions have been put in place:
- On-campus four-year university tabling will be rescheduled. Please ask about virtual tours and expereince from four-year universities.
- Group activities are canceled until further notice.
- 1:1 appointments will be accommodated online via Zoom, Skype or by Phone.
- Virtual meetings will be encouraged.
- Developments on this topic are occurring daily. We will keep you posted on any changes.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this time.
Are you a college rep wanting to visit? Email us at email@example.com
Virtual Tour and Outreach
|University of California, Berkeley||UC Berkeley Transfer Planning|
|University of California, Davis||UC Davis Transfer Planning|
|University of California, Irvine||UCI Virtual Experience|
|University of California, Los Angeles||UCLA Events|
|University of California, Merced||UC Merced Admissions Event|
|University of California, Riverside||UC Riverside Transfer|
|University of California, San Diego||UC San Diego Transfer|
|University of California, Santa Barbara||UC Santa Barbara Webinars|
|University of California, Santa Cruz||UC Santa Cruz Transfer Information|
|San Jose State University||SJSU Outreach - Schedule an Appointment||SJSU Transfer Orientation|
|California State University, East Bay||CSU East Bay Transfer Information|
|San Francisco State University||SFSU Outreach|
|Humboldt State University||HSU Virtual Presentations|