We Speak Your Language
We are glad you found Mission College! At our two-year community college we have students from 33 different countries and welcome all types of students to our campus in Santa Clara (Silicon Valley.)
This page is meant as a starting point for students whose native language is not English. Pick a counselor who speaks your language.
Services For ESL Students
First time in College? Let our Welcome Center show you around.
Our International Center caters to the international student
- Applying as an international student is different than California residents.
- For many students, Mission College is a first step to transferring to a four-year university.
- See the majors offered for transfer.
- International students do recieve scholarships, check them out.
- Mission College also offers intensive English/ESL classes. ESL Flyer (ES)
DACA/Undocumented/DreamersWe support Dreamers and undocumented students, find out more at dreamers.missioncollege.edu or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Career ChangesWe have classes in business, accounting, computer programming and others for the working professional. Whether it is one class or a degree program, we cater to the working adult.
ESL Classes/ESL for ChildcareMission College offers three types of classes to help students improve their English in grammar, writing, listening and speaking:
- ESL for Credit (at $46 per unit)
- Noncredit ESL (basic ESL classes for free)
- Intensive ESL classes over a short period
- Check out our ESL programs.
- Take the ESL placement test to see what ESL class is right for you. One popular class for students is ESL for Childcare, for students working with children.