International Student Center Team
Our International Student Center Staff and Faculty are excited about answering any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Campus Location: Student Engagement Center SEC-111
Email us at email@example.com
Academic Counseling: Schedule Online
F-1 Advising Appointments: Schedule Online
Languages Spoken by Staff and Faculty: Cantonese, Chinese, French, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tamil, and Vietnamese.
International Student Center Staff
Ms. Chigusa Katoku, MA
Director of International Programs
Office Location: SEC-111D
- Questions about IIS Intensive English Program
- General questions about International Student Programs and Services Department at Mission College
- Payment issues for F-1 students
- New F-1 international student inquires
- International Partnerships
- Educational Agency Partnerships
Ms. Jouney Chong, MS
International Student Adviser
Office Location: SEC-111A
Areas of Service
- F-1 immigration advising/information (F-1 status, I-20 extension, OPT/CPT, employment, etc.)
- USCIS paperwork related to OPT, reinstatement, economic hardship, etc. (along with general questions about these.)
- General/basic tax questions as it relates to F-1 students.
- Requests (student verification/family invitation/tuition letters, transfer out of SEVIS record, etc.)
- Health insurance information/assistance with cards.
- Application questions (IIS-to-MC, re-applying, new apps.)
Ms. Gaozong Park, MA
International Student Counselor
Office Location: SEC-111C
Areas of Service
- Selecting courses to meet your educational goals.
- Helping with applications for transfer, graduation, and student petitions.
- Exploring your major and/or career options.
- Completing forms for I-20 extensions, change of major, adding major(s), reduced course load, curricular practical training (CPT), optional practical training (OPT).
Like us on Facebook!