Office Location: SEC-111A
Department: International Student Services
- Master's of Science, International and Intercultural Education
- University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Arts, Linguistics
- University of California, Santa Barbara
Areas of Service
- F-1 immigration advising/information (F-1 status, I-20 extension, OPT/CPT, employment, etc.)
- USCIS paperwork related to OPT, reinstatement, economic hardship, etc. (along with general questions about these.)
- General/basic tax questions as it relates to F-1 students.
- Requests (student verification/family invitation/tuition letters, transfer out of SEVIS record, etc.)
- Health insurance information/assistance with cards.
- Application questions (IIS-to-MC, re-applying, new apps.)
She enjoys skydiving and I went to the same elementary school with famous golfer Tiger Woods.