Mahalakshmi Ramamurthy (Maha) has worked for chartered accounting firms with several multinational clients and has experience in accounting, auditing, taxation, and corporate secretarial matters. After completing her Masters in Chicago, she gained accounting and finance experience. She has worked on tax return preparation and tax planning for individuals, partnerships, corporate entities and trusts.
She has a Bachelor's degree in Commerce from Ethiraj College, Chennai, India. She is an Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and a Company Secretary from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
She completed Masters in Accounting from University of Illinois at Chicago and holds a Certificate in Online Teaching. Maha has been teaching since 2013. She has taught at Menlo College, Atherton, CA and Evergreen Valley College, San Jose, CA.
She is very passionate about teaching Accounting. She is an avid reader, always willing to learn new skills and enjoys spending time with her family and friends!
- ACC 21A - Basic Accounting
- ACC 59A - Financial Auditing
- ACC 070 - Ethics in Accounting
- ACC 01A - Financial Accounting
- ACC 01B - Managerial Accounting
- ACC 51A - Taxation of Individuals
- ACC 51B - Taxation of Business Entities
- ACC 31 - Practical Accounting Procedures
- ACC 058A -Intermediate Accounting I
- ACC-058B - Intermediate Accounting II
"Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice. Anything is possible. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you."