The West Valley-Mission Community College District is moving towards utilizing an online appointment scheduling and interactive meeting platform called Cranium Café.
Steps to Initiate a Chat Session
1. Click the “Knock on Door”* button on the Student Services Staff/Faculty card. If they are offline, you can still send them a message or schedule an appointment.
2. After reading and accepting the informed consent statement you will be asked to sign into the system.
3. Current students login with your student email – follow these instructions to find your @mywvm.wvm.edu email and password. Prospective student can create an account through the login page.
4. Wait for pop-up chat window to appear to start the session.
5. Click on the Enter Meeting or Enter Lobby button within the chat box.
*Note, this button might have different introductions, but they serve the same function. For example, “Let’s connect!” or “Chat now.”
Video Appointments in Cranium Cafe
1. Use a smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer which has Chrome or Firefox as your web browser (Chrome is preferred).
2. Test your webcam and audio prior to the meeting.
TRIO TEAM CONEXED CARDS