Covid-19 Vaccination Notice
Vaccines Required Starting November 1
Effective November 1, all students and faculty/staff on campus must be fully-vaccinated, get tested twice weekly for Covid-19, or attest to have received a negative Covid-19 test within the last 72 hours. Read about why we are requiring this.
- For Students (including vaccine reporting mandate.)
- All students currently enrolled in in-person classes, working on campus, and/or planning
to participate in on
-campus programs/activities/services, are required to declare their vaccination status by November 1, 2021.
- You must have a vaccination to register for Winter/Spring.
- You may be tested twice a week if you fail to indicate your vaccination status.
- You must wear a mask while indoors at Mission College.
- Priority Registration for Winter/Spring is November 16.
- Winter/Spring Registration begins in early December.
- PCR Rapid tests are free to students and staff on Monday's and Thursday's. PCR Test Details.