Mechatronic technology is a multi-disciplinary field of study that takes a hands-on approach covering the most applicable topics in electrical, mechanical, software, and computer engineering to prepare a student for technician-related jobs.
- Integrate electrical, electronic, and mechanical systems and devices.
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills through technical documentation and oral presentations.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, electronic, and mechanical systems and devices.
Benefits of the MTT Program
- Potential to compete for summer internship after year one and apprenticeship after year two.
- Enroll in the STEM Core accelerated math classes with wrap around support and enrichment activities.
- Network in an industry with high demand for workers.
- Potential for jobs that pay from $60K to $80K after completion of this program
What's the Difference?
Curricular focus on application and implementation
Graduates most likely assume engineering technician positions in maintenance, production, or product development
Curricular focus on theory and conceptual design
• Graduates often transfer to four-year universities and pursue a bachelor degree in engineering
Available starting in Fall 2021.
Intro to Technology and Careers
Electronic Systems Measurement and Troubleshooting
Analog Circuits and Semiconductor Devices
- Mechatronic Technician
- Robotics Technician
- Field Service Technician
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Engineering Technician
- Electromechanical Technician
Provides students with knowledge and skills required for a variety of positions in the following industries:
- Advanced Manufacturing/Semiconductor
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Medical Equipment
Find out about all the interesting careers associated with the STEM field.
Get hands-on training, real-world experience from industry professionals.
Get Hands-On Training