Earn a Business Degree
>Gain Widely-Applicable Skills
Earn an associate's degree in Business, transfer, or take classes to expand your skills. If you're looking for Bay Area Business degree programs, consider Mission College in Santa Clara, California.
- Transfer to earn a bachelor's degree in Business at a UC or CSU.
- Make contacts for future Business degree jobs and internships.
- Take online Business classes at $46 per unit plus fees!
I graduated from Mission College in Spring 2016 with an A.S. in Business and transferred to UCSD for the Fall 2016 term. I found a community at Mission with other students who were just as motivated to transfer to a university as I was.
Lina Kawas '16
Senior Loan ConsultantRead Her Story
Year Up Program
- Certificates in IT Help Desk, Project Management and Data Analysis.
- Internships at top companies.
- Supportive staff.
Courses to Consider
Social Media Marketing (BUS 023)
Combine your use of everyday social media with business in our BUS 023 Social Media Marketing course on Tuesday nights.
Accounting Information Systems (ACC 073)
Business Analytics (BUS 041)
Use SAP’s Predictive Analysis tools to become big data literate and proficient in data environments of social media tracking, web analytics, customer and marketing information.
Project Management (BUS 037/BUS 108)
Prepare for the PMP® (Project Management Professional) or CAPM® (Certified Associate in Project Management) Certification exams.
Small Business Start-Up (BUS 054)
Explore the opportunities and requirements of creating and managing your own business enterprise.
Internet Marketing (BUS 084)
Learn Internet marketing techniques and tools - examine how advanced technologies affect marketing functions. Develop a plan.
Business Communications (BUS 078B)
Communication theory, business writing style, and group communication. Letters, email, employment messages, and reports are covered.
Business Degree Jobs
- Leadership and Management.
- Data analysis.
- Organization and planning.
- Effective Communication.
- Financial literacy and market awareness.
- Effective Communication.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving.
Explore Career Paths
If you don't know what to major in, or you already have a major but don't know how it translates into a career, start here. At Mission we can help you research your major and career options so you can make informed decisions.Read more about Career paths.
Business Major Jobs
- Business Owner.
- Project Manager.
- Sales Representative.
- Advertising, Marketing and Market Research.
- Retail and Retail Management.
- Investment Banking and Banking.
- Distribution and Logistics.
- Insurance Underwriting.