link Transcript Evaluations
three students in the Quad

Transcript Evaluations

Students transferring academic credit to Mission College from other regionally accredited colleges should send their official transcripts to Mission College for evaluation. Once the transcript(s) have been received, students should see a Counselor for assistance submitting the Request for Transcript Evaluation form to the Admissions & Records Office. Inquiries regarding transcript evaluations may be sent to the Admissions & Records Office. 

Official transcripts should be sent directly to:

Mission College
Admissions & Records Office
3000 Mission College Blvd., MS 9
Santa Clara, CA  95054

For information regarding how external exams and coursework, including foreign coursework, will be applied to Mission College degrees and certificates, visit