Phone: (408) 855-5260
Office Location: SCI-118
In graduate school, Catherine worked on the implementation of Audio-Visual instruction for the optimization of the Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer. She also worked on Caustic vs Acidic Digestion, Analyzing Fe-impregnated Zeolite X using Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry.
- MS in Chemistry, California State University, Hayward
- MS in Education, California State University, Hayward
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager, University of California, Santa Cruz
- BS in Chemistry, minor in Mathematics, Marywood College, Scranton, PA.
- Fundamental Chemistry - 030A
- Introductory Chemistry - 002
- General Chemistry - 001A/001B
- Chemistry Honors Seminar - 081H
Catherine enjoys musical theatre, yoga, traveling, and taking long walks with her dog, Lady. She does Agility classes and K9 Nose Work classes with Lady in her spare time.