ESL For Business
To register online, first download and complete the Fee Payment Form with your credit card information. Once complete, click the Apply button above and submit the online application, attaching the fee payment form where requested on the online application.
Saturday Morning Classes
Mission College offers weekend workshops that are designed for ESL learners to improve business English communication skills. The topics include small talk, elevator pitch, presentation skills, telephone skills, email etiquette, discussion strategies, and more. After taking the workshops, learners will gain practical knowledge and skills that they can apply in various business settings.
Register for all workshops to get a discount.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Small Talk/Elevator Pitch on February 23 • $95
- Pronunciation for Business Communication 1 on March 2 • $95
- Pronunciation for Business Communication 2 on March 9 • $95
- Presentation Skills on March 16 and March 23 • $190
- Email Etiquette on April 13 • $95
- Telephone Skills on April 20 • $95
- Discussion Strategies on November 3, 2018 and April 27, 2019 • $95
All classes 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. in Gillmor Center GC-326
To request a refund, please complete the request form 2 days prior to the start of the workshop.