Preparation for Testing
Before You Come
- Prior to taking an assessment testing, students must Apply to Mission College.
- If you have a U.S. high school transcript to submit, you can upload it through our
Transcript Upload Form or drop it off in person to the Assessment Center at SEC 109.
- If you need to take an assessment, complete the Assessment Preparation Form. Review our sample tests and know which math test you want. Bring the form with your
Mission College ID Number and a photo ID with you to testing.
- Students with disabilities can contact the Disability Support Programs and Services (DSPS) in Room 240 CC or by calling (408) 855-5085 or TTY at (408) 727-9243 to make an appointment.
When Can I Take the Test?
No appointment is needed. To view the available test sessions, please view our current testing schedule.
- Please arrive with enough time to complete your assessment(s) before the end of any testing session.
- Twenty-five computer seats are available but may fill up more quickly in late April, May, August, and January. (These are our busiest times in the Assessment Center).
Please note that our hours are subject to frequent changes so check this website often for our current testing schedule.
Thank you for visiting Mission College!