New to Mission College? Start Here!
- Apply to CCC Apply (to get a Student ID)
- Helpful Steps to Applying and Registering
- I lost by Student ID number
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Submit the application for admission online via CCC Apply.
- Feel free to stop by our Welcome Center in the Student Engagement Center can also help you fill out your application.
After applying you will receive a Mission College Student ID
- Consider submitting the application for Financial Aid. Visit financialaid.missioncollege.edu for more information.
DETERMINE YOUR PLACEMENT
- Most students must complete the Placement Assistance Tool prior to registering for classes. Visit Placement/Assessment Services in SEC-109
or assessment.missioncollege.edu to complete the tool.
- If you have completed classes elsewhere or passed AP exams that you would like to be considered for course placement, visit prerequisites.missioncollege.edu.
ENROLL IN ORIENTATION
- Register for COU 000A - Orientation to Mission College or COU 005, 023 or 145B
- During the orientation, students will receive assistance with selecting courses and an Abbreviated Educational Plan (AEP).
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
CREATE AN EDUCATION PLAN WITH A COUNSELOR
- Schedule a counseling appointment at the Counseling Office, SEC-139 or at counseling.missioncollege.edu.
- During the appointment students will create a Comprehensive Educational Plan (CEP).
Thank you for your interest in Mission College!