New to Mission College? Start Here!
- Apply to CCC Apply (to get a Student ID number)
- Helpful Steps to Applying and Registering
- I lost by Student ID number
- Some Classes/Programs to Consider
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Discover majors and in-demand careers based on your interests on Career Coach.
- Explore college resource on MyPath (A new application experience that can help you to explore careers, find out about
the various types of financial aid available, and find other helpful information and
- Stop by our Welcome Center in the Student Engagement Center (SEC 105) for help in filling out your application
to Mission College.
- Consider submitting the FAFSA, (the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.) Visit financialaid.missioncollege.edu for more information.
- After applying you will receive a Mission College Student ID number in 2-3 business days.
DETERMINE YOUR PLACEMENT
- Most students must complete the Placement Assistance Tool prior to registering for classes. Visit Placement/Assessment Services in SEC-109
or assessment.missioncollege.edu to complete the tool.
- If you have completed classes elsewhere or passed AP exams that you would like to be considered for course placement, visit prerequisites.missioncollege.edu.
- Go to My Mission Portal by taking the self-paced online orientation.
- For a more comprehensive orientation, register for COU 000A - Orientation to Mission College or COU 005, 023 or 145B
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- Once you have your student ID number, you can go online to the Mission College Student
Portal at My Mission Portal to enroll in classes and pay fees on or after your assigned registration date.
- For assistance go to the Welcome Center in the lobby of the Student Engagement Center,
SEC-105 or welcomecenter.missioncollege.edu
- For Help with your student ID number go to the Welcome Center in the lobby of the Student Engagement Center, SEC-105 or
- If you lost your student ID number
CREATE AN EDUCATION PLAN WITH A COUNSELOR
- Schedule a counseling appointment at the Counseling Office, SEC-139 or at counseling.missioncollege.edu.
- During the appointment students will create a Comprehensive Educational Plan (CEP).
Thank you for your interest in Mission College!