New to Mission College? Start Here!
- Apply to CCC Apply (to get a Student ID)
- Helpful Steps to Applying and Registering
- I lost by Student ID number
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Discover majors and in-demand careers based on your interests on Career Coach.
- Submit the application for admission online via CCC Apply. Explore college resource on MyPath (A new application experience that can help you to explore careers, find out about
the various types of financial aid available, and find other helpful information and
- Feel free to stop by our Welcome Center in the Student Engagement Center (SEC 105) for help with filling out your application
to Mission College.
After applying you will receive a Mission College Student ID number.
- Consider submitting the FAFSA, (the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.) Visit financialaid.missioncollege.edu for more information.
DETERMINE YOUR PLACEMENT
- Most students must complete the Placement Assistance Tool prior to registering for classes. Visit Placement/Assessment Services in SEC-109
or assessment.missioncollege.edu to complete the tool.
- If you have completed classes elsewhere or passed AP exams that you would like to be considered for course placement, visit prerequisites.missioncollege.edu.
ENROLL IN ORIENTATION
- Register for COU 000A - Orientation to Mission College or COU 005, 023 or 145B
- During the orientation, students will receive assistance with selecting courses and an Abbreviated Educational Plan (AEP).
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
CREATE AN EDUCATION PLAN WITH A COUNSELOR
- Schedule a counseling appointment at the Counseling Office, SEC-139 or at counseling.missioncollege.edu.
- During the appointment students will create a Comprehensive Educational Plan (CEP).
Thank you for your interest in Mission College!