- Multimedia Classrooms (9) equipped with identical consoles for faculty to instruct using multimedia tools.
- Six laptop computers and 6 LCD projectors on carts are available for faculty use in any classroom.
- Staff Development lab with multimedia capture and development tools available to faculty.
- Staff assistancefor faculty to:
- Capture and modify images
- Create Powerpoint presentations
- Create Web pages
Other Multimedia Equipped Facilities
- ESL Lab
- Language Lab
- New Media Lab
- Music Technology Lab
- Speech Lab
- AutoCad/Drafting Lab
- Semi-Conductor Manufacturing Lab
- Network Telecommunications Lab
- Unix System Administration Lab
- Digital Music Studio
Each classroom is equipped with a high luminosity projection monitor linked to the instructional console with integrated:
- 50 watt stereo sound system
- DVD playback capability
- Both G-3 Macintosh and Windows Pentium III and IV Systems
- 1.5 mbps Internet access
- Auxilliary video/audio input
- laptop connection port
- Complete environmental controls for lighting, sound, and video.