Associate Degrees & Transfer
Mission College is a public community college located in the heart of Silicon Valley. At Mission College, you can earn an Associate Degree in the following majors and/or do a 2+2 program to transfer to a four-year university to obtain a bachelor's degree.
Transfer to a UC or CSU School
After completing their first 60+ units at Mission College, many students then transfer to a university to complete their Bachelor's degree. Our international students have transferred to many prestigious four-year universities, including:
- San Jose State University
- California State University East Bay
- San Francisco State University
- Santa Clara University
- University of California Santa Cruz
- University of California Berkeley
- University of California Los Angeles - Priority Admission via UCLA TAP
- University of California Irvine - Early and Guaranteed Admission via UCI Honors to Honors
- University of California Davis
- And many other schools, both in and outside of California
Some international students also choose to participate in Optional Practical Training (OPT) after completing the Associate degree and before transferring to a university. This work permission allows an international student to obtain work experience in their field of study upon completion of their degree.