On Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Mission College will offer free grab-and-go lunches in Lot B from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to meet the needs of our students. A college ID is requested.
Classes are not canceled, they will remain online through the Spring Semester. Please check your Canvas accounts for your "new" classes.
Our 2020 Summer schedule should be available online the week of April 6. Priority registration for summer begins in mid-April and full registration begins in the end of April. 2020 Fall schedule will be available the ladder part of April or early May. Fall registration will occur after that.
Summer start date: June 8
Fall start date: August 28
Our 2020 Summer schedule should be available online the week of April 6. Priority registration for summer begins in mid-April and full registration begins in the end of April. 2020 Fall schedule will be available the ladder part of April or early May. Fall registration will occur after that. Summer start date: June 8Fall start date: August 28
Thank you for being patient with us as we navigate this pandemic. We have information below which could help students and our community get through it together.
- What students need to know
- Help with Canvas / Moving to Online Classes
- Latest Coronavirus Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Resources for Students
Need information on how to navigate classes during this time? Using Canvas? We are here to help!Spring 2020 Classes
We realize there "new" services for students, we tried to put them in one place during this time.COVID Student Services
For Our Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Resources for Students (including mental health, free resources, wifi/internet
- Relief Funds for Undocumented Workers in California
- Library Resources Are Still Online
Spring Classes / Help with Canvas
The campus is closed to the public, but our service areas continue to answer questions remotely.
We plan on releasing our Summer/Fall Schedule in April. We are excited that you will join us!
- Latest Update from Mission College
- Update from State Community College Chancellor
- Chancellor's Message en Espanol
- From Santa Clara County Health Department
- Argis Chart of Worldwide Spread
Previous messages to students
Messaging to Students
- March 30 • Library & Tutoring Resources
- March 28 • On Spring 2020 Classes Remaining Online
- March 25 • Refunds for Spring 2020
- March 25 • Grab and Go Lunches
- March 20 • Phase 2 Classes On Canvas
- March 19 • Community Resources Available
- March 15 • Engineering Students Update
- March 14 • Classes Moving Online
- March 13 • Phase 1 Classes on Canvas
- March 11 • Early FAQ on Suspended Classes
- March 11 • Bistro Closed
- March 11 • Classes Suspended
- March 10 • Campus Remains Open
- March 5 • Coronavirus Update from County
Please note some of the information in these emails was relevant at the time of the email and may not be releavant today.