Chemistry at Mission
Mission College chemistry students gain hands-on experience in a modern, clean and well equipped lab with a limited class size. Chemistry is your pathway to Biological Sciences, nuclear chemistry, chemical engineering, Pharmacy Tech, nanoscience, Nutritional Science, medicine and many more. You can:
- Take courses that satisfy UC and Cal State transfer requirements.
- Learn chemistry in a relaxed environment.
- Take chemistry courses and work towards a career in nursing, fire tech or being a dental hygenist.
- Be a part of our Honors Project and prepare yourself for higher-level work expected at four-year institutions.
- Increase your chance of earning an academic scholarship at Mission or at the four-year school of your choice.
Note: Mission College does not offer an AS/AA degree or Certificate of Achievement in Chemistry.