Apply for TRIO
Once you have your documents listed below in order, fill out the TRIO application.
To qualify for participation in the TRIO program, applicants must first meet these minimum qualifications:
- Be enrolled at Mission College.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Meet at least one of the following requirements:
- First-generation to college (neither parent nor legal guardian has earned a bachelor's degree)
- Learning or physical disability
AND have the following academic goals:
- Graduating with a certificate or an A.A./A.S. degree at Mission College
- Transferring to a 4-year university
How to Apply
Please note, once you begin the application form, any incomplete application cannot be saved before submission. Because of this, we strongly suggest that you first take the time to secure electronic copies of the following:
- Unofficial transcripts from any college or university you have attended.
- Verification of your previous year's taxable income.
- A copy of your Green Card (both sides) if you are a permanent resident.
Once accepted into the TRIO program, students must meet the following requirements to stay in good standing:
Be working towards maintaining at least a 2.75 GPA
Meet with TRIO Counselor at least once per semester