Classified Senate of Mission College
Type of Committee: Constituency Group
Sub-Committee Reports to: College Council
Committee Charge: The Mission College Classified Senate represents the concerns and interests of the Mission College Classified Professionals in participatory governance, collects, evaluates, and disseminates information for all classified professionals, and promotes professionalism and development.
Perpetual Goals of the Classified Senate
- Provide consistent and effective communication to Classified and the College community.
- Increase and improve engagement college-wide and district wide.
- Promote and enhance professional development opportunities.
- Constitution and Bylaws Revised & Updated 2023
- Classified Senate 9 + 1: Approved Memo and Resolution
- Delineation of Duties between Union and Senate
Mission College Classified Senate is part of 4CS (California Community Colleges Classified Senate).