Career Education Success Stories
Our Career Education students land better paying jobs by gaining hands-on experience. Here are their stories.
When I started at Mission College, my goal was really to be a chef. I didn’t ever think it was possible to own a restaurant group with eight full concepts and 450 employees. The Hospitality Management faculty showed me that you can get along in this industry with compassion...I had great mentors.
Shubert Ho '04
Restauranteur in SeattleRead His Story
Hands-On Training and Career Education
Watch all our student success stories on YouTube.
Success in Career Education
- Fidencio Enriquez - Finished A.S. in Graphic Design
- Rebecca Esparza - Data Analyst at Facebook (Year Up Program)
- Lakshmi Venkatesh - Graphic Designer
- Svetlana Veldanova - ESL Learner and Successful Designer
- Jesse Dispoto - CCNA Networking Certificate
- Devansh Ashar - Indian Organic Chocolate
- Chuong Bui's Love for Cooking
- Julie Flores - Hospitality Management
- Ken Kehmna - Fire Chief of Santa Clara
- Rhonda Manning - Owner of House of Soul Food
- Shay Mountford - Firefighter and Fitness Coach
- April Trevena - USPS to Cooking
- Von Raesfeld Family Dedicated to Public Service
- Jim Werner - Firefighter for Four Decades
- Michelle Vaughn - Salinas' First Female Fire Chief
- Eric Shaunce - Formerly Homeless Rider Graduates to VTA Bus Operator