The main ingredient of our Mission College Hospitality Management program is the ability
to simulate real-life experiences. One of those is the business of catering.
Here are a few catering highlights:
- Host your business luncheon or special event in our dining area.
- Invite our student chefs to your home or a local event center to skillfully prepare the cuisine of your choice.
- Sponsor your corporate employee appreciation BBQ with award-winning recipes.
- Dazzle your clients, friends, and family with engaging hands-on, team-building cooking experiences led by our instructors and students.
- Host your reception, engagement dinner or entire wedding on our grounds or at a local Winery.
Whatever your catering needs are, our state of the art & technologically enhanced facility is ready to serve you. Our capabilities include highly configurable multimedia banquet space, a demonstration action-cooking suite, three fully equipped commercial kitchens and generous patio space.
For additional information please contact our Catering Manager, Marie Keith (408) 855-5245 or email@example.com