ESL Credit Program
The credit ESL program is for low-intermediate to advanced level students. Courses in grammar and writing, reading and vocabulary, and listening and speaking prepare students to successfully reach their goals.
We also have optional courses in pronunciation, listening and culture, and English for Child Development. Courses are $46 per unit.
- Highly experienced, educated, and helpful instructors.
- Five levels, high-beginning to advanced.
- Between 3-5 units of credit and hours of instruction per course.
- Fall and Spring courses 16 weeks.
- Winter and Summer courses 4-6 weeks.
- Certificate of proficiency for advanced students who complete the ESL Program.
- Tutoring is available through our Academic Support Center.
Type of student
- Improve English skills and earn a certificate of proficiency to use towards a four-year college.
- Improve English skills to get a better job.
- Communicate more successfully in English in your personal life.
Courses to Consider
Grammar & Writing (ESL 940 to 980)
Improve your writing with one of our many ESL classes.
Listening and Speaking (ESL 940)
Improve your communication skills for study, work and personal goals.
Vocabulary and Reading (ESL 940 RV to 970 RV)
Work on your reading and vocabulary skills.
ESL for Child Development (ESL 950EC)
If you work with children, this course is designed for you.