Child Development Program
Mission College offers an academic program for careers with children and a Child Development Center Lab that accommodates student training and provides child care for faculty, staff, students and the community.
Child Development Academic Program
We offer a degrees and certificates for future teachers on how to work with children.See Our Programs
When is the CDC Open? Can I Visit?
Our Child Development Center is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.. Parents and visitors are welcome to schedule a visit. We suggest parents park in Lot B and buy a parking permit. Please call ahead or stop by the office to schedule a tour of the facility.
Highlights of our degree program
- On site Lab Schools
- Completed AS/Certificate Requirements meet State Matrix Child Development Permit Requirements
AS Degrees & Certificates
- Early Childhood Education AS Degree (degree)
- Early Childhood Education AS Degree for Transfer (degree)
- Child Development Permit-Associate Teacher (certificate)
- Child Development Permit-Teacher/Master Teacher (certificate)
- Early Intervention Specialist (certificate)
Additional Programs of Interest
Interested in making sure children eat properly? Check out our nutritional science classes.Teach Nutrition Here
Thank you for your interest in Child Development!