How to Register for ESL or NCE Classes
Future Students can follow these steps to register for courses.
- Application: Apply Online.
- Within a few days, look for your student ID number in an email from the college.
- Credit students: Complete the ESL placement process online on our ESL Placement/Assessment page.
- Noncredit students: No assessment is necessary. Note: Noncredit classes are only for beginning levels. Students choose from low-beginning, beginning, or high beginning classes.
- Credit students: Attend an orientation in English, Spanish, or Vietnamese.
- Noncredit students: Orientation is not required.
- Counseling: All students should speak with a counselor about course recommendations, major and general education requirements.
- Registration in My Mission Portal
- Register for credit and/or noncredit classes.
- Pay fees for credit classes.
- Lean about Financial Aid.