ESL Credit Courses
Future Students can follow these steps to register for ESL Courses.
- Application: Apply Online.
- Assessment: Take the ESL Placement Test at the Placement/Assessment Services. No appointment necessary. Some students may be granted an assessment waiver from the Counseling Office.
- Orientation: Attend an orientation in English, Spanish, or Vietnamese.
- Counseling: Speak with a counselor about course recommendations, major and general education requirements,
- Registration: Register and pay for classes online through My Mission Portal.