Classes for Older Adults
Contact Kathryn Wood for assistance.
Mission College Community Education offers classes for seniors without charge. Classes are provided under two general categories:
- Art for Seniors - Art classes ranging from fine arts such as painting and history of art to classes in arts, crafts and art appreciation.
- Senior Preparedness - Classes are offered in areas such as current events and consumer resources.
These courses are free & offered only to seinors living at the facilities in numerous senior centers, community centers, residential care homes, and convalescent hospitals year-round. Participants can contact their living facility for registration.
- Almaden Health & Rehab Center
- Alzheimer Center
- Camden Convalescent Hospital
- Courtyard Care Center
- Empress Convalescent Hospital
- Greenhills Manor Convalescent Hospital
- Grace Sub Acute Care
- Health Center
- Los Gatos Meadows SNF/Memory Care
- Mission SNF Convalescent Center
- Oakmont of San Jose
- Our Lady of Fatima Convalescent Hospital
- Palm Villa
- San Tomas Convalescent Hospital
- Sarah Care
- Saratoga Day Care Center
- Somerset Senior Living
- Stonebrook Rehabilitation
- Sunny View Retirement
- Terraces of Los Gatos - SNF
- Terraces of Los Gatos - Ind. Living
- Terraces, Assisted Living, Memory Care 3
- Vasona Creek Health Center
- Villa Fontana Retirement Center
- Westgate Villa Residential Care
- White Blossum Care Center
- Woodlands Health