Anh’s primary area of expertise is applying biophysical methods to investigate the molecular causes of diseases. Her research focus was on method development for the synthesis and studies of protein mutants as well as adducts formed between DNA and mutagenic and/or carcinogenic heterocyclic amines.
- PhD in Chemistry, University of California, Davis
- MS in Chemistry, San Jose State University, San Jose, California
- Chem 001A: General Chemistry I
- Chem 030A: Fundamentals of Chemistry
- Chem 002: Intro to Chemistry