Welcome to the STEM Center!
How the STEM Center Can Help You:
- Subjects covered: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, C++, Logic, Circuit Analysis, Math
- Office hours for some adjunct faculty members
- Independent and group study spaces with whiteboards
- Use of STEM reference materials (textbooks, model kits, anatomical models, etc.)
- Computer use with science related programs (including Chem Draw and MATLAB)
The STEM Learning Center is also available to reserve.
Usage of this room is limited to:
- STEM related student activities
- STEM workshops
- Small group study sessions
- Faculty/Staff meetings - for all other meeting types, please contact Brian Goo
If you would like to reserve the STEM Learning Center, please do the following:
- Contact Rebecca Davidson Rebecca.Davidson@missioncollege.edu or call (408)855-5157
- Provide a date and time of the event.
- Name & purpose of the event.
- Number of attendees.
Please allow a 24-hour turnaround for a response on availability. Once your request has been approved, you will be sent a confirmation email and the calendar on the outside of the STEM Learning Center will be updated.