Temporary Virtual STEM Learning Center Schedule - Spring 2020
Due to the COVID-19 response, the physical STEM Learning Center is currently closed.
In order to provide STEM students a study space and hub for resources a virtual center has been established via zoom.
The center can be accessed during open hours listed below at: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/668334666 or Zoom Meeting ID 668-334-666
Peer Navigators are able to help in the following courses:
Math 3A, 3B, 4B
Chem 1A, 2
Bio 10, 1A, 1B
|Chem 1A, 2
Math 903, C, 1
|Math 903, C, D, 1, 3A, 4A||
Math 3A,3B, 4A
Welcome to the STEM Center!
How the STEM Center Can Help You:
- Subjects covered: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, C++, Logic, Circuit Analysis, Math
- Office hours for some adjunct faculty members
- Independent and group study spaces with whiteboards
- Use of STEM reference materials (textbooks, model kits, anatomical models, etc.)
- Computer use with science related programs (including Chem Draw and MATLAB)
The STEM Learning Center is also available to reserve.
Usage of this room is limited to:
- STEM related student activities
- STEM workshops
- Small group study sessions
- Faculty/Staff meetings - for all other meeting types, please contact Brian Goo
If you would like to reserve the STEM Learning Center, please do the following:
- Contact Rebecca Davidson Rebecca.Davidson@missioncollege.edu or call (408)855-5157
- Provide a date and time of the event.
- Name & purpose of the event.
- Number of attendees.
Please allow a 24-hour turnaround for a response on availability. Once your request has been approved, you will be sent a confirmation email and the calendar on the outside of the STEM Learning Center will be updated.